Well it seems that since I've started school that the only time I get here is for "Tell Me Something Good Thursday", which isn't so bad, since I keep it nice and lite.
This week, I must say, I have been on pins and needles waiting for Saturday. That's my birthday. I'll be 31. And though I haven't completed many of the goals on my list, but I did start a lot of them, and I'll give myself a little more time to complete them...let's say, by next birthday.
Not to focus all on the negative though, let's recap what I DID do...
- read more, when I go to the library with the kids, I try to pick out something for me as well
- wrote my plan, my Spanish class actually helped me with this, and each day it becomes even more well-defined
- took my first THREE classes towards finishing my degree, so far its looking like 2 A's and a B
- completed 1 community service project with the girls
- posted here more regularly, not every week necessarily, but better than before
- almost finished a lace project, it just needs to be blocked
- tried to comment on every comment