But my life isn't completely wrapped up in school. I still have children and a husband and social obligations. Yes social obligations- Girl Scouts, Mocha Moms, PTA, etc....
That being said, the 31st year has began, and there are goals to be accomplished in said time.
Here is the list for the 31st year:
- Write a children's book - Sept 2009
- run a half marathon (I know this one's been up before, but really this time, I mean it) - Feb 2010
- graduate - Dec 2009
- research Real Estate Certificate programs
- Find a job in Real Estate (not as a broker/agent)
- Open Etsy shop - Jan 2010
- Become debt free (again) by June 2010
I'll write my vision for my future soon.
And oh yeah, I got a '100' on my last Sociology exam, woohoo!!!