"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themself. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 0r 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer."
Sounds easy enough. Enjoy the trip...
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
- Let's see 10 years ago I was working at UM College of Engineering summer programs as a Residential/Academic facilitator (I watched kids in class, and in the dorm for the summer). I was going into my second year at Michigan and having fun. Still trying to figure out what I was going to do in life, and making back-up plans just in case. (Neither one of them came to fruition). Not too many complaints, just enjoying my time with Michael. Life was good.
- clean girls rooms
- repot lilies (that didn't happen)
- let flooring people in
- clean bedroom
- baked goods (rolls, cinnamon buns, muffins, cookies, cakes)
- peanut butter
- ice cream
- cream cheese pastrami dip with crackers
- mild cheddar cheese on town house crackers
- food in general
- start an endowment for girls in science
- develop green communities
- fund research for alternative fuels (I've always thought using water to run cars was "smart")
- start an organic farm co-op so people could have healthy foods (specifically in the MS delta where obesity, and diabetes are rampant) but in a great deal of outlying communities
- start a camp for girls and their moms
- set up trusts for my kids, "so they have enough to do something, but not enough to do nothing"- Warren Buffett
- buy land in communities for use as green spaces
- Buy a "ranch" with cows, horses, chickens, an orchard, huge garden, etc.
- Make sure my mom is taken care of
- Vicksburg, MS...until I was 7
- Camp Lejuene, NC...8-12
- Chicopee, MA
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Ypsilanti, MI
- Westland, MI
- Lathrup Village, MI
- Conyers, GA
- Athens, GA
- Lithonia, GA
- Library aide (in 3 different libraries at 3 different times)
- Little Caesars
- Telemarketer (don't hate me, I was in school and the hours were flexible)
- Espresso Royale ( I was a barrista :))
- Mail room messenger
- Residential / Academic Facilitator
- Residential Leader
- Residential Co-ordinator
- Jewelry Designer
- Events promoter
- Girl Scout leader
- Mocha Moms treasurer
7. Peeps I want to know more about...
Okay it's you all's turn.